Be Part of Western New York's Elite
Summer 2016 Online Registration
Summer 2016 Important Dates
- League Ages 9U
through 16U (Age as of April 30)
- Season runs late May thru early August
- 16 Game Season plus
- Cost: $375
- March 1st: Final Registration and payment due – ages 9U thru 12U
- March 15th: Final Registration and payments due – Ages 13U and up
- March 15th: Home Field and team availability completed online for ages 9U thru 12U
- March 30th: Official schedules for 10U thru 12U available
- March 30th: Home field and team availability completed online for ages 13U and up
- April 15th: Official schedules for 13U and up available
- April 1st: Proof of insurance must be provided
- May 16th: Opening day ages 9U thru 12U
- June 1st: Opening day ages 13U and up
- July 25/26/27: Summer League Playoffs – 10U, 11U, 13U, 15U/16U
- August 1/2/3: Summer League Playoffs – 9U, 12U, 14U
What Separates WNY Boys of Summer from the
Access to fields,
insurance, equipment and uniforms for those teams who may not be
able to obtain these necessities from their local organizations.
administration and sponsorship from the top baseball names and
organizations in Western New York: New Era Park , Western New York's Premier Baseball and Softball
development programs and facilities, The Academy and the Buffalo Wings Travel Baseball Programs.
- Schedule customized
to your teams availability - weekends/weekdays or both!
- Coaches are not required to make
numerous phone calls and attend meetings to put together their
own schedules. We do that for you based on your game day
requests to insure you get a complete schedule.
- Coaches on line
real time web site access to team schedules, standings and statistical information.
US/Canada Border Crossing - IMPORTANT REMINDER!
Cross border play is required to participate in this league!
Effective June 1, 2009 the last phase of the Western
Hemisphere Travel Initiative will take effect. Birth
Certificates will no longer be an acceptable form of ID for adults 16 and over for
boarder crossing. Passports will be necessary. For
more information see: Department of State WHTI Requirements.